Whether you’re a solo practitioner or manage a team, incorporating sustainable investing into your practice can help you . . .
- Increase revenue by 10-15% with existing clients during the first year.
- Increase high value client acquisition and galvanize marketing plans by appealing to a new market segment.
- Appeal to mainstream investors with a combination of traditional and ESG products.
- Attract institutional investors who understand their fiduciary role as long-term asset managers.
- Increase practice equity value.
You can benefit from one of the fastest growing trends in financial services:
- From January 2016 to January 2018, SRI assets increased 38% to $12.0 trillion.*
- As of January 2018, SRI assets equals 26%, or 1 in 4, of US professionally managed AUM.*
- $108+ billion in institutional, retail and exchange-traded fund assets were benchmarked to MSCI ESG Indexes as of March 2018.
- Ethical Markets Media 2019 Green Transition Scoreboard tracks global private green investments across 5 sectors at $10.38 trillion.**
Take advantage of my 15 years of expertise in sustainable investing and my 25 years as a successful CFP and Franchise Advisor.
For more information or to schedule a complimentary consultation, contact me today.
* US SIF Foundation: Report on U.S. Sustainable, Responsible and Impact Investing Trends 2016: http://www.ussif.org
**Ethical Markets Media: http://4a5qvh23tbek30e0mg42uq87.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/GTS-2019-2020-Media-Release.pdf
"When an important client asked one of my team to incorporate more sustainable investing into her portfolio, I asked Paul for help. With his expertise, we were able to present the client with a sophisticated SRI analysis that impressed her…." more
Featured in Barron’s rankings of “Top 100 Women Financial Advisors”