As the demand for sustainable investing continues to grow, large broker-dealer platforms like Morgan Stanley, Bank of America, Ameriprise and UBS are meeting this demand by creating their own ESG platforms on behalf of clients.
To stay competitive, RIA practices need to integrate ESG strategies into their investment process. Some of the larger RIA platforms are developing their own ESG model portfolio investment strategies. And because large practices have the people and the structures already set up, they can incorporate sustainable investing quickly and efficiently, without interrupting their normal business cycle.
If you own or manage an RIA platform, there are a number of tools available to help you integrate ESG strategies:
- The Morningstar ESG Globe Rating System
- MSCI’s ESG Analytics Platform
- Industry media like Bloomberg Sustainable Finance Briefs, a bi-monthly publication about sustainable investing throughout the industry
- Traditional ESG asset managers like Calvert, Impax Asset Management, Trillium Asset Management, and Saturna Capital that can support you with research and product development
- Partnering with an ESG-focused TAMP (Turnkey Asset Management Program)
What I Offer
Relationship Building and Industry Knowledge: Based on my extensive connections within ESG asset management firms, research organizations and shareholder advocacy groups, I can help you develop a rich network of relationships to support your model portfolio strategy and integrate sustainable investing into your existing marketing and media strategy.
Advisor Training and Coaching: Using my comprehensive ESG training curriculum, I can customize a training program for your entire team. These trainings can be conducted via videoconferencing or onsite. I can also provide one-on-one or group coaching for specific advisors or the management team.
My fees are based on the number of advisors, AUM, and combination of services.
For more information on how I can work with your team, contact me to schedule a complimentary consultation.